Thank you for your interest in Vox Media. We are aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings on third-party job boards and/or individuals not affiliated with Vox Media claiming to be members of our recruiting team.
Please be cautious about any unsolicited communication that you receive about job offers and do not share personal information with unverified sources.
A few tips to help you avoid recruitment scams and impersonators:
- All correspondence from the Vox Media recruiting team will come from an @voxmedia.com email address.
- An interview with Vox Media would never be conducted via text message or through a messaging app.
- Vox Media will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information such as your social security number, bank account information, or credit card number during the recruitment process.
- Vox Media will never ask you to send us money or equipment, or to make purchases from your personal account for technology or training equipment as a condition of employment.
- All genuine job opportunities will always be found on the Vox Media careers page.
If you have questions about the authenticity of a job posting or communication related to an opportunity at Vox Media, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you believe you are a victim of a recruitment scam:
- Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be able to verify if what you experienced is a scam or not.
- If you shared any sensitive personal information such as address, social security number, or bank account information, we recommend that you report this to your local police. You should also consider contacting your bank and implementing a credit freeze to prevent identity theft.